Georgia Governor Kemp issued statement as statewide shelter in place order expired on April 30, 2020. Starting from May 1, 2020, the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in Atlanta will adjust its services regarding issuing and renewing passports, visas, and documentation as follows:
1. Document Acceptance and Pick-up Hours: Beginning on May 4, 2020, the Consular Division’s opening hours will be adjusted to Tuesday and Thursday from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M. The consular lobby will not open to the public on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. All guests need to make appointment. Please call (404) 510-1536 or (404) 490-9014 to make appointment. We only take up to two guests (in same family) at one time. Please take temperature before coming. Guests’ temperature over 37.5 C (99.5 F) will not be permitted. Please wear mask (face covering) while coming, and please maintain social distancing.
3. Mail during the Prevention Period: During the prevention period, mail still the recommended method of sending documents. Before mailing your documents, please first make a phone call or email the office so we can serve you and answer your questions. After the documents are completed, we will mail them using your pre-paid methods (USPS, UPS, or FedEx).
4. Power of Attorney for Veteran Pensions or Labor Pensions, and Certificate of Residency: Please have the notary public sign your application before selecting the option of “mailing” it to the office.
5. We will momentarily be suspending all consular express services.
- Contact Information
Phone: (404) 872-7871, (404) 510-1536 (Passport)
(404) 872-5098, (404) 490-9014 (Documentation, Visa)
(404) 870-9375 (Main)
Mailing Address：Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Atlanta
1180 West Peachtree Street, NW, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30309
- For emergency only, ROC (Taiwan) nationals please call: 404-358-3875. (If you have general inquiry, please contact us during regular office hours.)