The Culture Center's business focuses on overseas compatriots community services listed as follows:
1. The Cultural Center offers facility support to co-sponsor compatriots cultural and heritage events. The facilities are available for rental service upon request.
2. The library houses a vast collection of books and multi-media resources, available for the patrons to check out. The center also offers costumes and related cultural equipments for rent.
3. The center hosts various conferences and activities to strengthen the ties among overseas compatriot organizations.
4. To promote the passing-down of the Chinese language as well as Taiwan's cultural heritage, the center provides related textbooks, references, and software for educational purposes. The center also sponsors training in pedagogies for teachers, and select teachers for further training in Taiwan.
5. The center cooperates with the local overseas compatriot communities and schools to host related cultural activities.
6. To promote commerce, the center recommends outstanding professionals to return to Taiwan for related conferences in international trade, business administration, and other specialties.
7. The center recommends and selects overseas youth to attend language camps and visiting groups in Taiwan. The center also takes charge of overseas students' returning to Taiwan for further studies.
8. The center regularly hosts various courses and lectures.