Our facility covers 4,988 square feet which includes: a front lobby, a small ball room (multi-purpose auditorium), a meeting room, a library, cultural costumes, cultural accessories, an office, and storage rooms.
The Culture Center's business focuses on overseas compatriots community services, listed as follows:
1. The Cultural Center offers facility support to cosponsor compatriots cultural and heritage events. The facilities are available for rent upon request.
2. The library houses a vast collection of books and multi-media resources, available for the patrons to check out. The center also offers costumes and related cultural equipment for rent.
3. The center hosts various conferences and activities to strengthen the ties among overseas compatriots' organizations.
4. To promote the passing-down of the Mandarin as well as Taiwan's cultural heritage, the center provides related textbooks for overseas compatriot schools. The center also sponsors training in pedagogies for teachers, and selects some teachers to return to Taiwan for further training.
5. The center cooperates with the local overseas compatriots' communities and schools to host related cultural activities, such as Celebration of Double Tenth National Day, traditional Chinese Character Festival, and Taiwanese American Heritage Week in Orange County.
6. To promote commerce, the center recommends outstanding professionals to return to Taiwan for related conferences in international trade, business administration, and other specialties.
7. The center recommends and selects overseas youth to attend language courses and visiting groups in Taiwan. The center also takes charge of overseas students' returning to Taiwan for further studies.
8. The center also provides its facility for the T.E.C.O. in Los Angeles to extend the consular service on every 4th Saturday of each month (exclude the U.S. Federal holidays).
1. Wai-Tan-Kung Class: Friday 10:00AM-11:00AM.
2. Traditional Chinese character Calligraphy Class: Thursday 10:30AM-12:30PM.
*Please call 714-754-9999 for an enquiry of classes and other TBA activities.
Offices hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 6:00 PM. Closed on Monday.