Our government has always placed great emphasis on promoting the common welfare and benefits of overseas compatriots. As early as 1926, the Nationalist government established OCAC. Since 1932, OCAC has been affiliated to the Executive Yuan. In response to the changes in national circumtances and overseas compatriot communities. OCAC’s work has been adjusted, innovated and kept up with the times. However, the intention of our government to care and serve our overseas compatriots, and to operate the work of overseas compatriot affairs with love and care has never been changed. Our office was inaugurated with the mandate to facilitate and serve our overseas compatriots in Germany. The related tasks are as follows:
1. Operating the administrative work of overseas compatriot affairs.
2. Providing liaison services for overseas compatriot communities.
3. Facilitating and guiding overseas compatriot associations to arrange important events and significant celebrations for various festivals.
4. Assisting overseas compatriot schools to promote Chinese education in Germany.
5. Encouraging and guiding overseas youths to study and learn in Taiwan.
6. Sponsoring overseas compatriot associations and schools to arrange various activities to reinforce the interaction with local mainstream society.
7. Supporting the development of overseas compatriot business. Arranging overseas compatriot businessmen to attend various training courses in Taiwan.
8. Facilitating overseas compatriots to participate international, continental or global activities for overseas compatriots.
Update Date：2021/07/02 Back